Madame Tussauds: 2010 Lady Gaga Wax Takeover!
Lady Gaga will not only be featured in wax at Madame Tussauds once, she will receive 8 wax figures!
Lady Gaga will make her debut in Madame Tussauds wax museums this month and in true Lady Gaga fashion it will be over the top and record setting.
Most of Madame Tussauds wax figures are all the same in her various locations around the globe. Gwen Stafani‘s statue in Amsterdam looks identical to the one in Hollywood. That won’t be the case for Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga‘s statues will feature eight different looks that are all based on outfits she has worn and pictures of her that have been taken. Each of these wax figures is estimated to cost around $300,000 for total of approx $2.4 million worth of Lady Gaga. There are 10 Madame Tussauds locations around the world and eight of them will get a statue. There is no word on if there are plans for two more down the road so that all locations contain a Gaga in them nor do we know which locations will get which wax figure.
The eight wax Gaga’s that are being created include:
- The lace body stocking and mask she wore at the 2010 Brit Awards.
- The Black coat, huge heels and big pants she wore on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in 2010
- The black lace body suit with platinum hair for her appearance in South Korea.
- Short black leather body suit, disc hat and thigh high boots worn in London 2009
- Off the shoulder black latex body suit from her BBC radio appearance
- The hair hat, where her own hair was shaped into a massive sun hat from the consumer electronics show.
- Short black dress and thigh high boots worn in Germany.
- Nude body suit and towering purple hair from her appearance in Denmark.
While their choices for the looks are not her most popular or well known they are interesting and should cause buzz among the fans. Personally, I was hoping to see the Lady Gaga meat dress, but maybe they will get that look if they end up doing two more.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: