Home » Breaking News!, News » Jodie Foster Denies Claim Of Attacking 17 Year Old Male Teen, Only a “Fabrication”

Jodie Foster Denies Claim Of Attacking 17 Year Old Male Teen, Only a “Fabrication”

Posted by on June 11, 2010 at 7:34 PM EST

jodie fosterJodie Foster denies the claim that she attacked a 17 year old male teen, said it was only a “fabrication”.

Jodie went on record with PEOPLE stating about the attack: “the accusations and the police report filed by the teenager are a “fabrication” of what really happened.”

On May 29th at The Grove in LA, Foster was enjoying a day out with her children by taking them to see a movie. Upon exiting the theater, Jodie was approached by a young teenage boy, 17. The teenager’s father claims that his son only wanted a photo with the Oscar-Winning actress.

The father then goes on to claim that Jodie Foster: “came after him [and] poked him in the chest” and “pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm.”

Jodie’s story is a little bit different than the fabricated police report. Foster says that the teenager had been following her and her two children for quite some time. He wasn’t just following them either; he had a camera with him and was snapping shots of the movie star and her family.

One of Foster’s reps went on to state: “this guy was most definitely a professional paparazzo, his behavior was completely inappropriate and the police report is a fabrication of the incident.”

The Paparazzi need to leave these celebrities alone while they are out with their families. It is one thing when you catch them alone, which I still don’t condone, but following them while they have their two young kids around, not cool.

You can catch Jodie Foster in her upcoming film “The Beaver” where she co-stars alongside Mel Gibson.


Other Articles You May Be Interested In:


(0) Readers Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.