Sharon Osbourne’s on Fire!
Former America’s Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, 60, has thanked firefighters who rushed to her house in Beverley Hills to tackle a blaze that had broken out there.
The wife of Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne reportedly fell asleep Wednesday night and omitted to put out a candle at her home. And it seems that the fire, the couple’s third in eight years, left Ozzy in need of medical treatment after he singed his hair and burnt his hand.
It appears the candle exploded in its glass vase, causing a small fire in the Osbournes’ living room.
Fireflighters were called shortly before 5am Thursday to douse the flames, and did so before there was any real damage, according to one well-known website.
And Sharon took to (what else?) Twitter to thank the “five gorgeous fire fighters” from the Beverly Hills Fire Department who came to her rescue.
Equally, she has also used the micro-blogging site to post messages about her desire to return to the UK version of The X Factor, saying: “I would love to come back.”
A judge on the show for four seasons between 2004 and 2007, Osbourne was well known for her extravagant outbursts and ongoing rivalry with one of her fellow judges, Dannii Minogue.
But we guess she won’t be falling asleep again with a lit candle in a hurry …
Pic Credit: Fox
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: