NBA Finals 2011 Schedule: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Game Times
With the upcoming NBA finals nearly upon us, let’s consider the new schedule, and how the Miami Heat will fare against the Dallas Mavericks. Both teams have worked hard to get to this point, and with Dirk Nowitzki averaging 28.4 points per game, and LeBron James and Dwayne Wade dominating as usual, it will definitely be a tight match.
The first game of the 2011 NBA Finals will be hosted by the Miami Heat (at the American Airlines Arena); their season record is 58-24 while the Dallas Mavericks stand strong at 57-25. All of the games will be hosted by ABC, and this first one will be airing on May 31 at 9PM ET. Below you can see the comprehensive NBA Finals 2011 Schedule.
- Game 1 May 31, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- Game 2 June 2, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- Game 3 June 5, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT
- Game 4 June 7, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- Game 5 * June 9, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- Game 6 * June 12, 2011 at 8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT
- Game 7 * June 14, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
- *If necessary
What are your thoughts on the NBA Finals? Who do you reckon will win, The Heat or The Mavericks? If you recall in 2006, the Miami Heat slaughtered the Dallas Mavericks through 6 games. Will there be a painful reenactment of that, or will the Mavericks turn the tables?
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: