Dancing With The Stars Spoilers – Week 6 DWTS Guilty Pleasures
What dances will be performed tonight on Dancing With the Stars? Tonight, the seven remaining DWTS contestants will take on “guilty pleasures” for their week 6 performances. Add in the hit boy band Hanson performing live and you have one hell of a show which will air tonight. What type of dances will the celebrities tackle tonight? I have run across some spoilers which gives a little sneak peek at what we can expect.
Dancing With The Stars 2011 Week 6 Routine Spoilers:
- Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas – Quickstep
- Kendra & Louis van Amstel – Samba
- Hines Ward & Kym Johnson – Viennese Waltz
- Romeo & Chelsie Hightower – Waltz
- Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke – Tango
- Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff – Paso Doble
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Samba
Hopefully my girl Chelsea Kane continues to dominate on the dance floor. This week I think Romeo or Kendra will be voted off of Dancing With the Stars. Who do you think will be eliminated this week?
Tune in tonight to watch DWTS Week 6 live on ABC at 8|7c.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: