NFL Monday Night Football Schedule 2011
The NFL has released the 2011 NFL Schedule and here is a look at the Monday Night Football matchups.
NFL 2011 Schedules have been released today, despite the ongoing NFL Lockout and speculation that there may not even be a season. Instead of listing every single game for the entire 2011 season, I have compiled a list of all of the Monday Night Football games. The first MNF games (yes there are two) of the 2011 season has the New England Patriots taking on the Miami Dolphins and the Oakland Raiders taking on the Denver Broncos on September 12, 2011.
Here is a complete list of the 2011 NFL Schedule for Monday Night Football:
- September 12: New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
- September 12: Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos
- September 19: St. Louis Rams at New York Giants
- September 26: Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
- October 3: Indianapolis Colts at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- October 10: Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- October 17: Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
- October 24: Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars
- October 31: San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
- November 7: Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles
- November 14: Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
- November 21: Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots
- November 28: New York Giants at New Orleans Saints
- December 5: San Diego Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- December 12: St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks
- December 19: Pittsburgh Steelers at San Francisco 49ers
- December 26: Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
There you have it, the 2011 NFL Schedule for the Monday Night Football games. Hopefully the Miami Dolphins can kick Tom Brady’s girlish ass when they meet up on September 12, 2011; I won’t hold my breath though.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: