Dancing With The Stars 2011 Spoilers
Week 4 of DWTS will air tonight on ABC.
Week 4 of the Dancing With The Stars competition will air tonight (April 11, 2011) at 8|7c on ABC. Last week Petra Nemcova and Hines Ward dominated (Chelsea Kane looked gorgeous and won the sexy award) as they tied for first on the leader board. Wendy Williams was the second celebrity [if you call her that] eliminated from the competition and this week another will be voted off. A few spoilers have been leaked; what dance will the remaining contestants perform tonight?
Tonight the remaining Dancing With The Stars contestants had to choose between the Waltz, Viennese Waltz or the Paso Doble. Here is an “unofficial” leaked list of what dance routines will be performed on DWTS tonight:
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff – Waltz
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Waltz
- Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya – Viennese Waltz
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas – Viennese Waltz
- Kendra and Louis van Amstel – Viennese Waltz
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin – Paso Doble
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson – Paso Doble
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower – Paso Doble
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke – Paso Doble
Again, these Dancing With The Stars Week 4 spoilers are not confirmed and may be entirely different than what airs tonight. That being said, I look forward to watching Chelsea Kane, Hines Ward and Ralph Macchio dance their routines tonight. Will Petra Nemcova continue her winning streak?
Tune in as Dancing With The Stars airs tonight at 8|7c on ABC.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: