NCAA Bracket Results: March 18, 2011 Tournament Scores
NCAA Tournament 2011 Bracket results and scores from March 18, 2011.
NCAA Bracket Results from yesterday (Friday March 18, 2011) show more upsets in the 2011 Tournament. For example, UNLV lost to Illinois, 73-62. For those who read my post on Thursday, you know I will be updating the site with the NCAA Tournament Scores the day after all of the games have been played. This is to help you all keep track of your favorite teams and help you with your office betting pools.
Much like Thursday’s results, I will break down yesterdays NCAA Bracket Results by each game, with the winner being BOLDED and the scores being in (). Hopefully this helps, now without further ado; here are the NCAA Tournament Scores from Friday March 18, 2011:
- Texas (85) vs. Oakland (81)
- Notre Dame (69) vs. Akron (56)
- Arizona (77) vs. Memphis (75)
- Florida St. (57) vs. Texas A&M (50)
- Michigan (75) vs. Tennessee (45)
- George Mason (61) vs. Villanova (57)
- Duke (87) vs. Hampton (45)
- Ohio St. (75) vs. UTSA (46)
- Kansas (72) vs. Boston U. (53)
- North Carolina (102) vs. Long Island (87)
- Purdue (65) vs. St. Peter’s (43)
- Marquette (66) vs. Xavier (55)
- Illinois (73) vs. UNLV (62)
- Washington (68) vs. Georgia (65)
- VCU (74) vs. Georgetown (56)
- Syracuse (77) vs. Indiana St. (60)
- Colorado (89) vs. California (72)
- Santa Clara (88) vs. Air Force (75)
Check back tomorrow for today’s NCAA Bracket Results. I will continue to update the NCAA Tournament 2011 Scores each day, up until we get to the Final Four and end with the Championship. Make sure you also check out our printable NCAA Tournament Bracket 2011.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: