NCAA Tournament Scores: March 17, 2011
NCAA Tournament Scores from yesterday, March 17, 2011.
NCAA Tournament Scores are in from yesterday and there were some surprising upsets. Take for instance Louisville who lost to Morehead Steate, 62-61. I am sure you are all following the NCAA Tournament Bracket because you LOVE basketball or because you have an office pool [printable NCAA Tournament Bracket 2011] you are trying to win. Regardless of why you are watching, I have a complete list of the NCAA Tournament Scores from yesterday (March 17, 2011).
To make this as simple as possible I will have the NCAA Tournament Scores with both team names and the score in () and the winner of the match will be bolded. Let’s get to it shall we, here are the NCAA Tournament Bracket 2011 results from yesterday:
- West Virginia (84) vs. Clemson (76)
- Morehead State (62) vs. Louisville (61)
- Kentucky (59) vs. Princeton (57)
- Richmond (69) vs. Vanderbilt (66)
- Florida (79) vs. Santa Barbara (51)
- Connecticut (81) vs. Bucknell (52)
- UCLA (78) vs. Michigan State (76)
- Gonzaga (86) vs. St. John’s (71)
- Butler (60) vs. Old Dominion (58)
- Temple (66) vs. Penn State (64)
- Pittsburgh (74) vs. NC-Asheville (51)
- San Diego State (68) vs. Northern Colorado (50)
- Brigham Young (74) vs. Wofford (66)
- Wisconsin (72) vs. Belmont (58)
- Cincinnati (78) vs. Missouri (63)
- Kansas State (73) vs. Utah State (68)
Each day I will write-up a complete list of the NCAA Tournament Scores to help you all out. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our printable NCAA Tournament Bracket 2011 here.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: