American Idol 2011 Top 13 Live Preview
American Idol Top 13 perform live tonight, or so we thought.
The American Idol 2011 season is well underway and fans are looking forward to the American Idol Top 13 live performances. Sources confirm that all of your favorites (Scotty McCreery, Paul McDonald, Casey Abrams) will NOT be performing live on tonight’s show. FOX stated that they just are not ready for live performances so the American Idol Top 13 will be pre-recorded tonight. BOO! Regardless, the Idol hopefuls will be singing for America’s vote and we have a preview of their song choices for tonight.
Last week we saw some rather surprising cuts (Kendra Chantelle, Julie Zorrilla) and were left a little bit unhappy. Tonight the American Idol Top 13 will take the stage and sing for our votes; here are the songs they have chosen:
- Naima Adedapo – “Umbrella” (Rihanna)
- Scotty McCreery – “The River” (Garth Brooks)
- James Durbin – “Maybe I’m Amazed” (Paul McCartney)
- Haley Reinhart – “Blue” (LeAnn Rimes)
- Ashthon Jones – “When You Tell Me That You Love Me” (Diana Ross)
- Pia Toscano – “All By Myself” (Celine Dion)
- Lauren Alaina – “Any Man of Mine” (Shania Twain)
- Casey Abrams – “With A Little Help From My Friends” (The Beatles)
- Jacob Lusk – “I Believe I Can Fly” (R. Kelly)
- Thia Megia – “Smile” (Michael Jackson)
- Stefano Langone – “Lately” (Stevie Wonder)
- Karen Rodriguez – “I Could Fall In Love” (Selena)
- Paul McDonald – “Come Pick Me Up” (Ryan Adams)
American Idol Top 13 Predictions:
Looking at the song list above for the American Idol 2011 performances tonight, it should be quite interesting. I think Scotty McCreery will nail Garth Brooks and Pia Toscano’s take on Celine Dion could be good or bad. Karen Rodriguez needs to change up her game and stop going with Spanish songs. I am unsure of Naima Adedapo’s choice of “Umbrella,” that just doesn’t seem like an American Idol song…she may be in danger.
Tune in tonight as the American Idol Top 13 perform live pre-recorded at 8|7c on FOX.
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: